In the year of 2011, Samsung launched the Note series which was a mix of phone and a tablet. Hence the very popular phablet of Samsung with 5.3 inch screen was released. Needless to say, it became a huge success. People loved the big screen and enjoyed the videos and movies on it.4 years from it, Samsung has launched the fourth member of the series, Samsung Galaxy Note 4. To know about the phablet in detail, read on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review.
Features at a glimpse
- Screen- Samsung has never limited the size of the screen. Instead it has always pushed out the size of their models. Keeping the size of the Note 3 intact, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 also came with a screen size of 5.7 inch. Though the size is same as its predecessor, the quality has been improved lot. The screen of Note 4 boasts Quad HD and Super AMOLED technology. The pixel per inch that is given by the screen is 500 and hence you can see everything with detailed precision.
- Design- The complain with Samsung phones is the plastic look of the phone which is why Samsung has decided to give the Note 4 a premium finish to it. There is a metal rim which surrounds the handset giving it a feel of protection. The feel of this phone in hand is much better than the Note 3. It is also lighter and you will feel the difference by holding it in your hand
- Special features- Some of the exciting features of the S5 has been implemented in this phablet as well. The most notable among them is the heart rate monitor. The back has been kept with the faux leather feel that Samsung has made a cliché with the launch of the Note 3.
- S pen- The S pen is the most impressive thing that comes with the Note 4. The stylus made a comeback with the Note series and after four devices the usage of it made a lot more sense. To start with there are two new options that has been included in the new version. The two options are fountain and highlighter. The fountain is the most interesting between the two because of the reason that it shows more use. The new stylus S pen gives you the feel of writing on the paper.
Samsung has completely changed the conception of wearing watches in recent times. Samsung Smart Watch is designed to wear not only as an accessory on your wrist but also acts as a connectivity device between your phone and watch. Samsung has launched many smart watches from which here are details of few of them. Some of which are listed below to help buyers to check the difference and get what is best suited for them.
Various smart watches from Samsung
- Gear S2 – This smart watch by Samsung is designed in circle form with stainless steel body. It just perfectly fits around the wrist to give a sleek look. It comes with interchangeable watch face to match up with any occasion. You can enjoy all essential features of your smart phone with a simple twist of the bezel, like from listening to your favorite songs, keeping updated about your health and many more.
- Gear S –This stylish smart watch comes with AMOLED display to be fitted comfortably around your wrist. It comes with changeable faces to go with your style. You can enjoy brilliant views with easy to use interface and can check all your notifications on the go. It is a perfect accessory which acts as a coach for you in your fitness regime. With this watch you can enjoy all those things without carrying a smart phone in your hand.
- Gear 2 neo –Samsung Smartwatch Gear 2 neo has invented a stylish watch with changeable straps to match with your outfits and moods. It also comes with features like other smart watches of its genre to let you enjoy all smart phone features hands free. It also comes with Water and dust protection which makes a plus point for buying this device.
Some of the smart watches from Samsung are compatible with TV; which let users have control over their TV viewing experience by imitating the smart watch as a remote. These smart watches can also act as your coach, to help you stay motivated in your fitness regime.
Samsung had launched a lot of performance based medium priced phone near the end of 2015. It announced the launch of Samsung Galaxy On7 in the month of October and launched the same in November 2015. This phone has amazing features which far exceed the other phones with similar price range. The phone is available near Rs. 11000 and has a lot of features which you will love to look at.
Features of the phone
The main features of the phone which attract the eyes are listed below:
- It runs on GSM, HSPA and LTE technology supporting the 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- It has a dimension of 151.8 x 77.5 x 8.2 mm (5.98 x 3.05 x 0.32 in) dimensions.
- It is light in weight and weighs upto 172 gm
- It has dual SIM functionality with dual standby. It operates Micro SIM in both SIM slots.
- The screen of the phone is TFT capacitive touch screen with 16M colors.
- The screen size is 5.5 inches with 70.9% screen to body ratio.
- The phone has 720 x 1280 pixel resolution with 267 PPI pixel density.
- The phone runs on Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop)
- The CPU of the phone is quad core 1.2 GHz.
- It has an internal storage memory of 8 GB which can be extended to 128 GB with the help of an external micro SD card.
- The phone has 1.5 GB of RAM which makes the multi tasking functionality of the phone a lot better.
- The phone has dual camera. The primary camera of the phone is 13 MP with auto focus, geo tagging, LED flash, and face detection functionality. The front camera of the phone is 5 MP.
- It comes with a 3.5 mm jack.
- The phone has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct and hotspot function together with Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP.
- Ot has A- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Phone has working FM radio and a v2.0 micro USB slot.
- The phone has accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- The battery of the phone is Lithium ion with 3000 mAH power. It gives a talk time backup of 21 hours on 3G network.
Galaxy On7 is available in black color as well as in white color. It has only one model G600FY which is available in India and in Brazil.
The Samsung products are the most endured products in the telecom market. The enterprise mobility solution is a concept which offers exceptional flexibility for the employees to access their required data wherever they want it. They are able to do so by using various Samsung products like mobiles, laptops, printers and other accessories. The mobility solutions have gained tremendous popularity in every sector starting from education to healthcare. The enterprise mobility solutions have eliminated the constraints of distance and today in corporate as well as in government sector, people have started admiring this concept. Samsung has expanded its wings to every sector like government, education, healthcare, Information and Technology etc. The machines developed by Samsung are extremely efficient and are compatible to take the advantages of mobility solutions to the fullest extent.
The benefits of mobility solutions
There are many products that are incorporated with the mobility solutions;
- Mobile phones: Mobile phones today have become an essential gadget for all the people. The Smartphone are widely used by everyone especially in the corporate sector. The mobile phones are serving multiple purposes, like making a presentation, connecting with people in real time basis, tracking or monitoring etc. The mobile technology has developed as today’s mobile sets have modern features like proximity sensors, accelerators etc. Samsung develops it all with android OS, windows OS etc.
- Computers or Laptops: Computers and laptops are beacons of the modern world that are kept for maintaining the records and also for keeping updates. Computers have greater reliability than the mobile phones. The RAM and the memory are more and also much secured than the mobile data.
- Printers: The printers of Samsung are one of the best. They are widely used in the healthcare, government and education sectors. The digital printers are very useful in cutting down the printing cost and are very helpful in making reports. Samsung printers with cutting edge technology enable people to access printing devices from remote locations as well.
- Accessories: There are various accessories available in the Samsung mobility enterprise collections. The accessories do nothing but enhance the workability of the devices. The devices become more and more useful with the accessories.
The Samsung mobility solutions have the ability to improve workability. Concepts like remote computer access, Pocket clouding, virtual office networking, mobile virtualization, groupware etc have made the enterprise mobility collections of Samsung even formidable. With Samsung’s mobility people are able to communicate, collaborate and share, easily and securely like never before. People are also able to get immense help in devising their business intelligence strategies as well.