Samsung had launched a lot of performance based medium priced phone near the end of 2015. It announced the launch of Samsung Galaxy On7 in the month of October and launched the same in November 2015. This phone has amazing features which far exceed the other phones with similar price range. The phone is available near Rs. 11000 and has a lot of features which you will love to look at.
Features of the phone
The main features of the phone which attract the eyes are listed below:
- It runs on GSM, HSPA and LTE technology supporting the 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- It has a dimension of 151.8 x 77.5 x 8.2 mm (5.98 x 3.05 x 0.32 in) dimensions.
- It is light in weight and weighs upto 172 gm
- It has dual SIM functionality with dual standby. It operates Micro SIM in both SIM slots.
- The screen of the phone is TFT capacitive touch screen with 16M colors.
- The screen size is 5.5 inches with 70.9% screen to body ratio.
- The phone has 720 x 1280 pixel resolution with 267 PPI pixel density.
- The phone runs on Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop)
- The CPU of the phone is quad core 1.2 GHz.
- It has an internal storage memory of 8 GB which can be extended to 128 GB with the help of an external micro SD card.
- The phone has 1.5 GB of RAM which makes the multi tasking functionality of the phone a lot better.
- The phone has dual camera. The primary camera of the phone is 13 MP with auto focus, geo tagging, LED flash, and face detection functionality. The front camera of the phone is 5 MP.
- It comes with a 3.5 mm jack.
- The phone has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct and hotspot function together with Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP.
- Ot has A- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Phone has working FM radio and a v2.0 micro USB slot.
- The phone has accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- The battery of the phone is Lithium ion with 3000 mAH power. It gives a talk time backup of 21 hours on 3G network.
Galaxy On7 is available in black color as well as in white color. It has only one model G600FY which is available in India and in Brazil.